28 March 2011

Makeup Monday _ Clinique Violets



OMG Kittie is back
(I am allowed to speak in the 3rd person because I have already mastered 1st person.)

Really, I'm coming back. I miss you. I'm sorry.

Where I have been:
  • The depths of school
  • The abyss of work
  • The pages of Jane Eyre
  • The (not quite) lost lands of Dr. Who and Torchwood

It felt good, though. Not being tied down, that is. Now I'm blogging a mixture of purely Kittie-esque things (including food).

So, about that food...

I woke up from a dream about being in a car chase....trying to get to the stolen banana nut oatmeal....so I made banana nut oat bran and ate it sans car chase.
1/3c Oat Bran
1c water
Pinch of salt
Sprinkle of Stevia
Cinnamon
Cardamom
Ginger
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 banana
2 Tbsp chopped pecans

So, about that Makeup Monday thing...I want to do a series on cruelty free makeup that I use and like.

The first look:

I bought a new Clinique "Fresh Bloom allover color" in Peony and it qualified me for the "free gift" that included an eyeshadow set of violets.


Here I used Peony on my cheeks as a blush/contour and the violet set on my eyes.
I am also wearing their superbalm moisturizing gloss in lilac and the high impact mascara in black.
Since this isn't a makeup blog I won't go into the how-to's unless you guys ask for it.


Clinique has a wide range of non-allergenic face products including makeup and skincare. They are 100% cruelty free which means they never test on animals.


Have a happy Monday night, lovelies.
--Kittie



1 comment:

  1. How funny about your dream! I think I've dreamed of lasagna before.

    Your eyes are so pretty! I wouldn't mind a how-to post. I fail at putting on eye makeup, ha.

    ReplyDelete