05 November 2010

C'est Froid

(Remember, remember the 5th of November)
It's oh so very cold.
Which means I get to wear scarves and drink hotttttt Earl Grey (with just a TOUCH of Gin....ger).
[I realize literally no one understood that reference....but making it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...or maybe that's the gin. Kidding, kidding.]

In case you were wondering:
In Kittie's life breakfast remains cereal:
Clifford Crunch, Millet puffs, freeze dried strawberries, almond milk, and coffee.

Lunch keeps sportin' the sandwich:
TJ's flax pb and apple butter.
With a new companion, Mr. Cheeto.
And dinner last night was spaghetti squash! (my personal favorite squash) with butter beans and a pumpkin roll.
Spaghetti squash is so buttery and delicious.

There is one thing that I would like to add. This....is getting me through the day. Perhaps it could help one of you?:

"By very slow degrees, and with frequent relapses that alarmed and grieved my friend, I recovered." -Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment