11 November 2010

No class? I call the kitchen.

My university didn't have classes today because of Veteran's Day so I occupied the kitchen....(try to ignore the Afghanistan parallel there...)
I started the day with a nice bowl of cereal.
Yum.
No classes. No bangs. No makeup. No need.
Steel toes.
Seven year old shirt complete with paint stain.

I made crescent moon cookies:
Geeked out with some moon phase cookies:
And made a cute person cookie (because I'm a cannibal):
THEN:
The college student's panini press.
And the greatest sandwich ever.
  • Whole wheat bread from local bakery
  • Home made pesto
  • Mayo
  • Spicy brown mustard
  • White cheddar
  • Caramelized onions and mushrooms
  • Tomato
Oh my.

1 comment:

  1. looks like sandwich heaven!! love the college kid panini press ;) we are nothing if not resourceful!

    also your moon cookies are super cute :)
    xo jess

    ReplyDelete