28 November 2010

Giving thanks with Mamma Monster

On Friday I woke up bright and early to get to shopping. I had a quick but delicious breakfast:
Corn flakes, Fiber One, banana, almond milk.

Mamma and I shopped until we were hungry and we headed to Panera Bread.
MMMMmmmm! I love Panera but we don't have one where I go to school.

Then we kept shopping. Later on I had some shopping fuel:
Um. Eww. This was my first time having the 'smores flavor. Not a fan.

Then I made dinner at my mom's house:
Salad with warm spiced pears, feta cheese, sunflower seeds, mushrooms, and red onion:
Whole wheat bubble loaf:
Steamed cauliflower and Roasted butternut squash with onions and spices:
Home made cranberry sauce:
I also sauteed asparagus and made a pumpkin pie:
Fin.

Saturday I woke up to a leisurely breakfast...
Pumpkin Oats complete with Cool Whip.

Finished in time to get my hurr did:
Ved bangs!

Leftovers and Martha Stewart Living followed.
Lunch:

Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment