23 August 2010

Brand Spankin' New


I got new shoes. Aren't they pretty? I didn't have real sneakers so I went to the TJ Maxx for the last thing on my "To get before college" list.

I leave Friday to move in for my Sophomore year. I'm so happy. I'm not sure what my eats will look like but be sure you'll see 'em with me.

You want to see the very best pancakes I have ever made? I think this recipe is a keeper. I made it up myself.
So moist...
So delicious.

Banana Bread Pancakes for one:
1/4 c Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 c Oat Bran
1 t baking powder
Dash salt
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
Sweetener to taste
1/4 large, 1/2 small banana, mashed
1/2 c water
1 T egg white
1 T chopped pepitas

Mix dry and wet ingredients separately then combine and cook on greased griddle or pan or whatever you use for pancakes.
Voila. Perfection.

I have had two amazing lunches recently.
Quesadilla on TJ's habanero lime tortilla.
1/2 faux chicken cutlet, laughing cow, mustard, onion, tomato, cucumber, and avocado on Arnold bread.
So good.

1 comment:

  1. haha thats the first thing i said too "wow these are the best pancakes i think ive seen Kittie make!!" :)

    they look REALLY SCRUMPTIOUS!
    umm and score for you for getting cool kicks! those shoes were made for walkin' lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete