14 October 2010

Not a step, a frakking LEAP

I did something. I did it honestly and fully. I did something "normal." I did something that I used to love to do. What you ask? Last night my friend and I went to the diner on campus. We talked until 11:30 at night. That was wonderful but it wasn't what I'm talking about. This is what I'm talking about, people:
Those would be the French fries that we shared. It has been over a year since I ate French fries.
I ate them with dips, too! BBQ sauce, Ranch dressing, and Ketchup.

I ate fries and...
SNICKERS PIE! I ate that whole piece of pie except the chocolate on top and the peanuts....I um...have a confession...you know I hate peanuts, but honestly...I hate chocolate too. hate it.
Honestly, I'd eat a plate full of fries over sweets any day....but they were both good and I ate them and I didn't cry, I didn't panic, I didn't feel my heart beating faster. I didn't purge and I didn't fast today to make up for it. I'm not going to lie...I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment