05 September 2010

It's a Wrap!

I've been loving these lately. I always keep some sort of tortilla around and they are always whole wheat but these are so much different. They are sooooo soft. I adore them.

I used one for lunch yesterday.....
Faux ham, almond cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, pickle wrap. Served with whole wheat Goldfish and pretzels. Also some veggies (cafeteria hoarding, of course) and hummus.
Finished with some apple dipped in hummus. Try it before you think I'm insane.

I had another one for dinner burrito-style.
This was mess-Y!
I filled it with spicy black beans, tomato, onion, green and red bell pepper, mushrooms, and almond cheese.
Accompanied by Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato chips and Greek yogurt. I use it like sour cream. It is sooo good that way.

For lunch today I used yet another one of these doughy-delicious tortillas in the form of a quesadilla.
I put some cheese, tomato, and onion on the tortilla...
then I mashed up some more black beans....
then I added them to the 'dilla.
(I always cut my quesadillas in strips because if you make them triangles then two of them aren't connected on the bottom...does anyone else do that?)

Microwaved and served with Sweet Potato chips, ...
Greek, and salsa.
I rounded out the meal with some apple and laughing cow cheese. Now that isn't really weird at all, I mean apple and brie is pretty common.

1 comment:

  1. YUUUM - almond cheese?
    We don't have this things in Brazil...
    So jealous!
    And even though I've never tried apple and cheese, I bet it tastes lovely... Same thing for the apple+hummus combo :D
    Wish you a lovely Sunday, girl!

    ReplyDelete